> Office of Planning & Analysis
Intellectual Property Committee
- FY05-06 Membership; Updated January 6, 2006
Highlighted names are e-mail links.
||Mahurin, Rebecca||Ex officio||TTO||-||----
||McCoy, Thomas||Ex officio||Research||-||----
||Metz, Walter Carl||Ex officio||Faculty Affairs||-||----
||Taylor, Leslie||Ex officio||Legal Counsel||-||----
- As required.
- Voting members: representatives from faculty and research professional employees with record of accomplishment in creating intellectual property;
Non-voting members: Legal Counsel, Faculty Affairs, chair, representatives for office of VP for Research.
- Length of Term
- Members serve rotating three year terms; may be reappointed for additional term but shall not serve more than two consecutive terms; chair shall serve for one year, but not more than two consecutive terms.
- Appointed By
- Four voting members shall be elected by Faculty Council; VP for Research and Creativity and Technology Transfer will appoint three voting members; chair shall be elected by voting members of committee.
Appointed By--Committee election.
Length of Term--One year, but not more than two consecutive terms.
- Advisory To
- Vice President for Research, Creativity and Technology Transfer.
- Reports Due
- As requested.