|Edelman, Adam||Chair||Chief Security Officer||MSU|
|Barber, Michael||Member||Chief Information Officer||MSU-Billings|
|Benham, Harry||Member||Assoc Professor, College of Business||MSU-Bozeman|
|Beaubois, Terry||Member||Director, Creative Research Lab||MSU-Bozeman|
|Bowers, Ken||Member||Dept Head, Mathematical Sciences||MSU-Bozeman|
|Brown, Rock||Member||Director, Information Technology Services||MSU-Northern|
|Court, David||Member||Finance Banner Team Lead||MSU-Bozeman|
|Puffer, Glenn||Member||Assoc Dean, Student Success||MSU-Bozeman|
|Wardinsky, Ken||Member||Chief Technology Officer||MSU-Great Falls|
|Zelver, Nick||Member||Associate Director, Technology Transfer Office||MSU-Bozeman|
|Adams, Daniel||Non-Voting||Director, Internal Audit||MSU|
- Recommend to the Information Technology Governance Committee (ITGC) pertinent policies, major procedures, significant strategic initiatives, and extensive security enhancements, for its review and endorsement.
- Provide advice and guidance for MSU's 4-campus Security Operations Team in regard to the operation, maintenance and enhancement of MSU's IT security procedures.
- Develop and establish regular communications with constituents from all Campuses and Agencies of MSU via the Security Operations Team, Service Providers Group, Secure Web Applications Group, and ITC Security Collaboration Group.
- The Security Committee will serve as a resource to Academic Technology Advisory Committee (ATAC), Enterprise Technology Advisory Committee (ETAC), and University Technology Advisory Committee (UTAC) providing recommendations and guidance related to information security when appropriate. The Security Committee will have non-voting representation on ATAC, ETAC, and UTAC.
Committee meets bi-monthly.
September 14, 2011, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (SUB 168)
November 09,2011, 3:00 PM -04:00 PM (SUB 168)
January 11, 2012, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (SUB 168)
March 03, 2012, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (SUB 168)
May 09, 2012, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (SUB 168)
All members are appointed and are voting.
Length of Term
Three year terms.
Chair, IT Governance Committee
Title—Chief Security Officer
Appointed By--Vice President for Planning and CIO
Length of Term--Term of Office
IT Governance Committee
- Monthly submittal of meeting Agenda and Summary.
- Annual submittal of activities report.
- Others, at request of IT Governance Committee.