*Biosafety Training occurs the second Wednesday of every month at 11:15a.
MSU offers free training modules through the University of Miami.
- Basic Introduction to Biosafety
- Biosafety Officer Training Basic/intial
- Initial Biosafety Traning
- Biosafety Refresher
- Animal Biosafety
- Shipping and Transport of Regulated Biological Materials
- OSHA Bloodborn Pathogens
- Select Agents, Biosecurity and Bioterrorism
- Emergency and Incident Response to Biohazard Spills and Releases
- NIH Recombinant DNA Guidelines
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Human Gene Transfer
- Institutional Biosafety Committee Member Training
- Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC)