Take advantage of the materials in the resource center to plan your own adventure !
Maps (available for reference): USGS topo. , BLM, National Parks & Rec. areas.
Books, CD's, videos (available for check-out): hiking, river running, skiing, climbing, survival, travel guides, misc.
Informational materials regarding area attractions (FREE): campgrounds, cabins, public access, safety.
Magazines, catalogs (available for reference).
Computer access to websites for current conditions.
See below for links:
- Gallatin National Forest Avalanche Center
- Leave No Trace
- Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks
- USFS-Bozeman Ranger District Recreation
- Friends of Hyalite
- Desert Mountain Medicine
- Swiftwater Safety Institute
- Montana Alpine Guides
- Beartooth Powder Guides
- Red River Adventures
- Gallatin Valley Land Trust
- American Whitewater
- American Rivers
- Bozeman Bike Kitchen
- Yellowstone River at Corwin Springs MT
- Gallatin River near Gallatin Gateway MT
- Smith River bl Eagle Cr nr Fort Logan MT
- Madison River near West Yellowstone MT
- Madison River bl Ennis Lake nr McAllister MT
- Jefferson River near Three Forks MT
- Clark Fork below Missoula MT
- Snake River bl Flat Creek nr Jackson WY
- Clarks Fork Yellowstone River nr Belfry MT
- Selway River nr Lowell ID
- Lochsa River nr Lowell ID