- Session 1: March 19th- April 30th
- Thursdays from 6:00 -7:45 p.m. in Hosaeus Fitness Center Pool
- FREE !!! co-sponsored by ASMSU Recreational Sports & Fitness (CAT Card or Facility
Use Pass required).
Stand Up Paddle Board Pool Sessions
- Come in and try one of our Stand Up Paddle Boards!!
- Fun, Games and a little experience to get you ready for the spring season.
- Session 1: April 14-April 28th.
- Tuesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 p.m. in Hosaeus Fitness Center Pool.
- Free!! co-sponsored by ASMSU Recreational Sports & Fitness (CAT Card or Facility Use
Swiftwater Rescue Training
- (Certification Provided)
- Cost: $265 (Students)
- $285 (Non-Students)
- May 11th-13th
- Offered in conjunction with Swiftwater Safety Institute
- This course teaches rescue techniques with regard to limited resources in a wilderness
setting. This three day-24hr. course meets the needs of professional river guides
as well as USFS and BLM employees. Recreational river runners or anyone finding themselves
working on or near moving water will gain valuable techniques in dealing with water
hazards and emergencies.
- For Additional Questions/information or to sign up come to the Outdoor Program Rental
ASMSU Outdoor Recreation Program
Montana State University
1401 West Lincoln Street
Bozeman, MT 59717
Tel: (406) 994-3621
Hours of Operation
(schedule may vary during holidays and breaks)