TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE RESOURCE CENTER TO PLAN YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
- Maps (available for reference): USGS topo., BLM, National Parks & Rec. areas ...
- Books, CD's, videos (available for check-out): hiking, river running, skiing, climbing,
survival, travel guides, misc.
- Informational materials regarding area attractions (FREE): campgrounds, cabins, public
- Magazines, catalogs (available for reference):
- Computer access to websites for current conditions
LET US ASSIST YOU IN GETTING OUT AND ENJOYING THE GREAT OUTDOORS
ASMSU Outdoor Recreation Program
Montana State University
1401 West Lincoln Street
Bozeman, MT 59717
Tel: (406) 994-3621
Hours of Operation
(schedule may vary during holidays and breaks)