Parent & Family News
Montana State University Parent & Family News Delivered Directly To Your Inbox
This e-newsletter is targeted directly to parents and families with an inside look at what is going on both on campus and in their students' community. We provide timely information to you so that you can best support your student's personal, professional, and academic pursutis on our Bozeman campus.
The Bobcat Quarterly will be delivered each month during September - April. On rare occasions, the e-newsletter listserv may also be used to communicate timely Montana State University communications deemed essential for families, such as policy changes, webinars, important registration dates. All are welcome to subscribe by simply entering an email address here. This listserv will only be used for specific approved university purposes and will not be made available to third parties.
What will be included in Bobcat Quarterly?
- Important dates and deadlines, including: fee payment deadlines, breaks, registration deadlines, etc.
- Timely helpful resources, including: how to access the MSU Parent Hotline, Parent & Family Weekend registration, graduation information and when your student needs to be in/out of the residence halls.
- Student-centered events associated with Montana State University.
- Stories about Montana State University students.
- Information and advice from MSU faculty and professionals.
How can I give feedback on this publication?
Send an email to email@example.com. This newsletter will evolve to best meet the needs of the MSU parents and families and all constructive criticism and comments are appreciated.