Enterprise IT Governance Council
IT Governance is responsible for enterprise-wide prioritization of information technology investments across all four campuses to assure alignment with strategic direction, to maximize value, minimize risk, and provide transparency to constituents. In its advisory role to the President, the Enterprise IT Governance Council represents information technology needs to enable the learning, discovery, and engagement mission of the Montana State University enterprise.
Areas of Responsibility
- Resolve and prioritize competing demands for limited resources across the enterprise.
- Learn about emerging technologies and opportunities to promote the strategic objectives of the institution.
- Solicit, hear, and learn about the strategic objectives of constituencies.
- Evaluate and prioritize proposed IT solutions to meet strategic objectives, especially those that compete for limited resources.
- Communicate and positively represent prioritization decisions and rationales to constituencies.
IT Council Membership
|Martha Potvin||Chair, Ex Officio||MSU in Bozeman||---|
|Trudy Collins||Appointed||MSU Billings||---|
|Darryl Stevens||Appointed||Great Falls College MSU||---|
|Adam Edelman||Advisory; non-voting||CIO, Bozeman||---|
|Anne Milkovich||Advisory; non-voting||Associate CIO, Bozeman||---|
|Michael Barber||Advisory; non-voting||CIO, Billings||---|
|Ken Wardinsky||Advisory; non-voting||CIO, Great Falls||---|
*All members voting unless otherwise specified.