The PMO conducts all IT procurements across the campuses, including developing, approving, and publishing all procurement instruments (RFPs, IFBs, RFIs, SSJs, CSAs). The PMO provides IT expertise and facilitates the project as well as the procurement. High dollar procurements are routed to central purchasing as needed. Procurements within delegated authority levels may still be processed by the departments, with input from the IT Center.
For procurement assistance on any IT purchase or to submit requests email ITprocurement@montana.edu.
|Distributed Antenna System||University Services||Contract|
|Online Lecture Recording Tool||MSU Northern||Requirements|
|Project/Camera Purchase||MSU Billings|| Published
- Pending:Waiting to start
- Requirements:Collecting requirements from stakeholders
- Tech Review:Undergoing IT technical review
- Development:Writing the procurement document
- Published:Posting to the state website has occurred
- Evaluation:Evaluating bids received for award
- Contract:In contract