Enterprise Program Management Office
The PMO manages IT investments to maximize value, minimize risk, and ensure transparency.
The PMO answers these questions:
- How much are we spending on IT investments?
- How do we ensure success of our investments?
- How are we deciding where to spend?
- How do I get in line?
The PMO fulfills these functions:
- Intakes requests for solutions and gathers needed information to inform prioritization
- Shepherds requests through the prioritization process
- Manages IT portfolios to ensure strategic alignment and balanced investment
- Manages high-value programs to deliver intended benefits
- Reports performance of IT investments
- Communicates with constituents and stakeholders