Dr. Juliana D'Andrilli
Dissolved carbon and biological marker characterization in West Antarctic Ice Sheet (WAIS) Divide ice cores
Dr. Heather Adams
Bacteria in lakes of the Barrow region in Northern Alaska and the McMurdo Dry Valleys in Antarctica
Dr. Steve Jepsen
Chemical limitations on potential lithautotrophic life in permafrost of Mars
Dr. Jill Mikucki
Biogeochemistry of Blood Falls, an Antarctic subglacial ecosystem
Dr. Christine Foreman
Dr. Brent Christner
Vostok Ice Core, Subglacial Lake Vostok, MCM Dry Valley Lakes
Dr. Peter Lee
- Dr. Emily Roberts, Postdoctoral Researcher
- Dr. Christopher Fritsen, Postdoctoral Researcher
- Dr. Diane Brawner, Postdoctoral Researcher
- Dr. Patrick Neale, Postdoctoral Researcher
- Dr. Robert Spigel, Postdoctoral Researcher
- Dr. Kirk Lohman, Postdoctoral Researcher
- Dr. N. Kangatharalingam, Postdoctoral Researcher
- Dr. Michael Lizotte, Postdoctoral Researcher
- Dr. Walter Dodds, Postdoctoral Researcher
- Dr. Robert Murry, Postdoctoral Researcher
Pamela Santibáñez Ávila
Factors Influencing the Abundance of Microorganisms in Icy Environments
Microbial Diversity Across Landscape Units in the McMurdo Dry Valleys, Antarctica
Bacterioplankton Dynamics in Stratified Lakes of the Taylor Valley, Antarctica during the Transition to Polar Night
Diversity, Productivity, and Physiology of Microorganisms in the Stream-Moat-Lake Transition of Lake Bonney, Antarctica
Microbial Ecology of an Antarctic Subglacial Environment
Linkages Between Soils and Lake Sediments Biogeochemistry: Taylor Valley, Southern Victoria Land Antarctica
Spatial and Temporal Variations of Phytopankton Populations in Lake Bonney, Antarctica.
- Cristina Takacs. Ph.D. awarded in 1999. The Factors Affecting the Distribution and Dynamics of Bacterioplankton Biomass and Productivity in Taylor Valley Lakes, Antarctica.
- Michael Briggs. M.Sc. 1994. Chemical and physical factors regulating blue-green algal abundance in a regulated reservoir; Colstrip, Montana.
- Christopher Woolston.M.Sc. 1994. Nitrogen dynamics in Antarctic lake.
- Katrin Schwarz. M.Sc. 1991. Phytoplankton responses to phytoplankton growth in a large pre-alpine lake: Lake Constance, West Germany.
- Thomas Sharp.M.Sc. 1993. Temporal and spatial variation of light, nutrients and phyto-plankton production in Lake Bonney, Antarctica, Antarctica.
- Thomas Miller.M.Sc. 1991. Influence of inorganic and organic nutrient enrichment on blue-green algal activity and relative biomass in a eutrophic southwest Montana reservoir.
- Lizhu Wang.Ph.D. 1992. Control of bacterioplankton activity in a eutrophic lake emphasizing relationships among bacteria, cyanobacteria and nutrients.
- Robert T. Angelo.Ph.D. 1989. Hydrogen ion concentration and microbial activity in aquatic alpine systems.