If you receive a suspension notice and want to submit an appeal of the suspension, you will need to do two things.
- Complete the Suspension Appeal Cover Sheet.
- Contact the Assistant Dean of the College in which your program resides
- Agriculture: Nora Smith (994-3681)
- Arts and Architecture: Erica Dungan (994-4982)
- Business: Brenda Truman (994-4683)
- Education, Health and Human Development: Robert Carson (994-4709)
- Engineering: Judi Haskins (994-7836)
- Gallatin College: Janet Heiss-Arms (994-6234)
- Graduate School: Donna Negaard (994-4147)
- Letters and Science: Melody Zajdel (994-4288)
- Nursing: Gretchen McNeely (994-3785)
After your suspension appeal is submitted to the appropriate Assistant Dean's office, it will be provided to the Appeals Board for review, evaluation and decision. The decision will be provided to the Assistant Dean and the Registrar. Students should contact their Assistant Dean to learn the appeal decision.
Information and directions on the electronic process for submitting and reviewing suspension appeals are available.