Psychology Advising Office
Plan your curriculum
Almost ready to graduate?
Your Baccalaureate Degree Application is due the semester before you plan to graduate. First, complete a Plan for your final two semesters in DegreeWorks and then over it with the Psychology Advising Office in 319 Traphagen Hall or your Faculty Advisor.
Forms and worksheets
- Psychology Major Requirements
- Psychology Minor Requirements
- Core 2.0 worksheet
- Add-Drop form for courses. Will it affect your financial aid or graduation?
- Declare or Change Major or Minor
- Baccalaureate Graduation Application
- PSYX 223 (Research Design & Analysis I) consent form
- PSYX 490R Research Consent Form
- PSYX 495 Field Practicum consent form and information
Join our Advising Assistant Team
Psychology Advising Assistants take 3 credits of PSYX 495, read articles about academic advising, learn to be an Advisor, and help staff the Psychology Advising Office. Email Keith Hutchison: firstname.lastname@example.org.