Psychology Peer Advising Center
Location: 319 Traphagen Hall
Hours: Monday - Thursday 10:00 am -1:00 pm, Friday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Phone: 994-6052 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop in, Ask Questions, Learn to Find Answers!
Choosing courses for next semester
1. Pick up your PIN for registration in Peer Advising Center, 319 Traphagen Hall
3. Think! What courses do you need and what options are there?
4. Look online at what's offered. What's best for your own goals?
5. Update your Core 2.0 Worksheet
6. Meet with a Peer or Faculty Advisor, or both, then register online!
Plan your curriculum
Figuring out when you'll graduate? Check DegreeWorks!
Forms and worksheets
- Psychology Major Requirements
- Psychology Minor Requirements
- Core 2.0 worksheet
- Add-Drop form for courses. Will it affect your financial aid or graduation?
- Declare or Change Major or Minor
- Baccalaureate Graduation Application
- PSYX 223 (Research Design & Analysis I) consent form
- PSYX 490R Research Consent Form
- PSYX 495 Field Practicum consent form and information
Join our Peer Academic Advising Team
Peer Advisors take 3 credits of PSYX 495, read articles about academic advising, learn to be an Advisor, and help staff the Peer Advising Center. Email Keith Hutchison: email@example.com.