Psychology Advising Office
Location: 319 Traphagen Hall
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00
Phone: 994-6052 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plan your curriculum
Almost ready to graduate?
Your Baccalaureate Degree Application is due the semester before you plan to graduate. First, complete a Plan for your final semesters in DegreeWorks and then go over it with the Psychology Advising Office in 319 Traphagen Hall or your Faculty Advisor. Need help with your plan or final semester schedule? Come see us!
Forms and worksheets
- Psychology Major Requirements
- Psychology Minor Requirements
- Core 2.0 worksheet
- Add-Drop form for courses. Will it affect your financial aid or graduation?
- Declare or Change Major or Minor
- Baccalaureate Graduation Application
- PSYX 223 (Research Design & Analysis I) consent form
- PSYX 490R Research Consent Form
- PSYX 495 Field Practicum consent form and information
Join our Advising Assistant Team
Psychology Advising Assistants take 3 credits of PSYX 495, read articles about academic advising, learn to be an Advisor, and help staff the Psychology Advising Office. Email Keith Hutchison: email@example.com.