- CatCourse: Complete Instructions
- CatCourse is MSU's tool for creating a personalized course schedule.
- CatCourse: Adding & Dropping Courses
- Detailed instructions for adding or dropping courses using CatCourse.
- DegreeWorks: Templates
- Detailed instructions for using DegreeWorks Plans from Templates. Templates are for use when a major at MSU is selected and the student wishes to import the 4-year degree program for that major into their Plan.
- DegreeWorks: Blank Plans
- Detailed instructions for using DegreeWorks Plans without a Template. Use Blank Plans if a degree program is not yet selected or if you wish to Plan for one term at a time without a 4-year Template.
- Cat Course Introduction
- Add Breaks to your schedule
- Check course Pre-Requisites
- Generating a Schedule
- Dropping a Course After Registering
- Adding a Course After Registering
Registering via MyInfo
- MyInfo Complete Instructions
- Quickly input CRN's when you know exactly what sections you will need