The "Intent To Register" form is intended for returning students who have not been enrolled at Montana State University-Bozeman for one or more semesters, excluding summer session.
NEW: Intent to Register forms are to be completed and submitted through My Info! Just log into the secure area, go to Student Services, and click on "MSU Bozeman Online Intent to Register" located near the bottom of the list.
Students should complete this form if they have previously attended MSU-Bozeman.
- Students who have not attended after 1988 may not use the online Intent to Register Form
- Instead: please submit a paper version of the form available online here, or call the Office of the Registrar at (406) 994-6650.
The following items are required of each former, returning student prior to readmission:
- A completed Intent to Register via MyInfo or paper form.
- An official transcript from each college or university you have attended since last attending MSU-Bozeman. After registration is complete, a transfer credit equivalency will be provided. Information regarding policies and procedures of acceptance of transfer credit can be found in the catalog under the Transfer Students section.
- Students who have received a bachelor's degree at MSU-Bozeman or at another institution and who are interested in taking additional work not applicable towards a degree should complete and file a Non-Degree status application with The Graduate School.
- Students who have completed a bachelor's degree at MSU-Bozeman or at another institution since last attending MSU-Bozeman and who are interested in pursuing another bachelor's degree should file an Intent to Register form to declare a Second Bachelor's Degree.
- Returning international students must contact the Office of International Programs at email@example.com or at (406) 994-4031 to determine if a new I-20 Form must be obtained to renew Student Visas.
Registration information will be sent via the email address provided on the Intent to Register.
This form must be submitted at least 30 days prior to registrations for the term desired.
For questions or to request an Intent to Register contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-994-6650.