Students who have not been enrolled at Montana State University-Bozeman for one or more semesters (excluding summer session) and who wish to return to MSU must provide the following items prior to readmission:
- A completed Intent to Register request, submitted through My Info thirty days prior to registration opening for the intended semester.
- Navigate to MyInfo
- Click on "Log in to MyInfo (NetID)" and login to the secure area using your NetID and password
- Click on “Student Services”
- Click on "MSU Bozeman Online Intent to Register" located near the bottom of the list
- An official transcript from each college or university attended since last attending MSU-Bozeman, provided to the Registrar's Office. Hard copy and electronic transcripts are accepted.
Students who have received a bachelor's degree at MSU-Bozeman or at another institution and who are interested in taking additional work not applicable towards a degree should complete and file a Non-Degree status application with The Graduate School.
Students who have completed a bachelor's degree at MSU-Bozeman or at another institution since last attending MSU-Bozeman and who are interested in pursuing another bachelor's degree should file an Intent to Register form to declare a Second Bachelor's Degree.
Returning international students must contact the Office of International Programs to determine if a new I-20 Form must be obtained to renew Student Visa.
Registration information will be sent via the email address provided on the Intent to Register.