Students who have not been enrolled at Montana State University-Bozeman for one or more semesters (excluding summer session) and who wish to return to MSU must provide the following items prior to readmission:

  • A completed Intent to Register request, submitted through My Info thirty days prior to registration opening for the intended semester. 
    • Navigate to MyInfo
    • Click on "Log in to MyInfo (NetID)" and login to the secure area using your NetID and password
    • Click on “Student Services”
    • Click on "MSU Bozeman Online Intent to Register" located near the bottom of the list
  • An official transcript from each college or university attended since last attending MSU-Bozeman, provided to the Registrar's Office. Hard copy and electronic transcripts are accepted.

Students who have received a bachelor's degree at MSU-Bozeman or at another institution and who are interested in taking additional work not applicable towards a degree should complete and file a Non-Degree status application with The Graduate School.

Students who have completed a bachelor's degree at MSU-Bozeman or at another institution since last attending MSU-Bozeman and who are interested in pursuing another bachelor's degree should file an Intent to Register form to declare a Second Bachelor's Degree.

Returning international students must contact the Office of International Programs to determine if a new I-20 Form must be obtained to renew Student Visa.

Registration information will be sent via the email address provided on the Intent to Register.