All orders will be processed as requested. Changes to delivery and holding options will require a new order.
Official transcripts are issued only at the signed request of the student. Transcripts may be requested online via the National Student Clearinghouse, or may be requested in person at the Registrar's Office.
- If you know your My Info login information log into the secure area of MyInfo and select the Official Transcripts link under the Student Services tab.
- If you do not know your My Info login information, or have only attended before 1988, please place your order directly through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Visit us at 101 Montana Hall, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Excluding University-recognized Holidays) to order a transcript in person. You will need to fill out an order form and submit payment. PLEASE BRING A PHOTO ID.
Transcript requests are generally processed within four to six business days, though at the end of the semester, additional time is needed (see End of Term Holding Options).
If the student requesting a transcript has an outstanding debt with the University, the request will not be processed until the bill has been paid. It is the student's responsibility to notify the Registrar's Office when the hold has been released.
- The Office of the Registrar does not issue unofficial transcripts.
- Access the secure area of your MyInfo account to:
- View/print your unofficial transcript
- Determine if your final grades have been posted
- Determine if your degree has been awarded
- View any holds on your account
- Only the student may request his/her transcript.
- Electronic Delivery is only an option when ordering online.
- Orders made via phone call, e-mail or fax will not be accepted.
Transcripts with the current semester's grades and/or degrees posted are available after the official end of the term, even if specific courses finish prior to the end of the term. You may order your transcript before the end of term (please indicate term: e.g. Fall 2016) and and it will be sent out as specified on the order:
- Hold for degree: If you need your degree posted, please request “After Degree is Awarded” on your request. The request will be held until the current term grades have been processed and a degree audit has been completed. Degrees are not posted at the same time as term grades, and you can expect your degree to be posted approximately 4 weeks after the final grades are entered in the system.
- Hold for grades: If you request “After Grades Are Posted” the request will be held until all current-term grades have been completed, processed, and academic status determined, approximately 2 weeks after the last day of finals.
Rush Processing Options
If you need your transcript issued sooner than the standard processing time, you may choose the expedited processing option for an additional fee of $10.
- For grade only-posting (Rush processing) Your request will be processed approximately 1 week after grades are posted.
- For degree posting (Rush processing): Your request will be processed approximately 2 weeks after final grades are posted.
Delivery Options & Costs
For each transcript issued, a fee is charged. All orders completed online via the National Student Clearinghouse will incur a $2.25 online processing fee in addition to the cost posted in the table below.
- Standard Mail: Sent via United States Postal Service. Rush processing available for an additional fee, standard mailing time still applies.
- Hold for Pick-Up: Transcript will be noted as "issued to student," and envelope will be noted "void" if opened. We will call you when your order is ready to pick up. Please bring photo ID. Rush processing available for an additional fee.
- Electronic PDF*: Sent to e-mail address of your choice. This ordering option is only available to order online and also may be processed as a Rush order for an additional fee. Please check with recipient before placing your order to ensure they will accept this delivery method.
- Fax*: This is a Rush option subject to additional fee. This ordering option is only available by mail or in person.
- FedEx US: This is a Rush option subject to additional fees. Sent Overnight.
- FedEx Canada, Mexico, International: This is a Rush option subject to additional fees. Sent International Priority.
|Standard Delivery||Processing Time (business days)||Cost|
|Standard Mail||4–6 days||$3.00|
|Hold for Pick–Up||4–6 days||$3.00|
|Electronic PDF||4–6 days||$3.00|
|Rush Processing||Processing Time (business days)||Cost|
|Electronic PDF||1 day||$13.00|
|Hold for Pick–Up||1 day||$13.00|
|Standard Mail||1 day||$13.00|
|FedEx - US||1 day||$28.00|
|FedEx - Canada/Mexico||1 day||$33.00|
|FedEx - International||1 day||Call for details|
Email questions regarding official transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is a hold on your account, your transcript request cannot be processed. If you have a hold and have placed a transcript order, it is your responsibility to notify us when your hold has been removed. You may view your holds on the Student Services tab of you My Info account.