Tracking Your Online Transcript Order
If you placed your transcript request online you can track your order through the National Student Clearinghouse.
You will not be billed for your transcript until it has been sent.
Please follow the instructions below to track your transcript request.
1. Access the National Student Clearinghouse.
2. Enter your transcript order number and the email address you used to place your order.
3. Your order detail will be displayed.
If you would like to cancel your order and you have not returned your signed consent form, enter the transcript order number and your email address then click the arrow button. On the "Track Your Order" page, click the "cancel order" button next to your request. If you have already returned your consent form, contact your school's registrar office to request that the school cancel your order. The Clearinghouse CANNOT cancel your order.
- Order Confirmation: After you complete your request, you will receive an email confirming that your order has been placed and containing the order details and transaction ID.
- In Process at School: After your school has received your order, it will change the status to “In Process at School,” which releases it to be worked on by school staff. You will NOT receive an email when the status is changed to “In Process at School.” However, if you log on to track the request, this status will appear in the order history.
- Consent Form Status:
If your school requires a consent form, you must return your completed consent form to the Clearinghouse before your order can be fulfilled by your school.
- Consent Form Received: Once the Clearinghouse receives your consent form, you will receive an email notifying you that your order has been sent to your institution.
- Consent Form Not Received: You will receive email reminders four (4) and six (6) days after your order confirmation email was sent notifying you that your order cannot be processed until the Clearinghouse receives your consent form.
- Hold: If your school has placed a hold on your transcript order, you will receive an email informing you that your order cannot be processed until the hold is removed. The email will contain instructions provided by your school on how to release the hold. The order will be held for up to 30 calendar days of the date the hold was placed on your order. You should check with your school for their specific cancellation policy as its cancellation period may be shorter. If your order is canceled, you will not be charged.
- Transcript Sent: Email from the Clearinghouse confirming that the transcript has been sent to the recipient(s), as indicated in the order.
- If you requested “Hold for Pickup,” you will receive an email that you order is ready to be picked up at your school.
- If you requested delivery via a carrier service, you will receive an email containing the tracking number so you can track delivery of your order on the carrier's Web site.
- If you requested electronic transcript delivery, you will receive an email when your recipient has retrieved your transcript from our secure site.
- Electronic Transcript Reminders & Expiration Notice: If your recipient has not retrieved your electronic transcript you will be notified via email so you can contact the recipient and ask him to retrieve it before it expires. Until the transcript is retrieved or expires, you will receive an email reminder on the 4th, 11th, 18th, and 27th day after the secure link is sent to the recipient.
All electronic transcripts expire 30 days after the secure link is sent to the recipient. You will receive an email when your electronic transcript expires.