Freshman Apartments are single gender apartments situated in the Julia Martin complex situated near Miller Dining Hall and the Hedges Complex. Freshman Apartments offer the independence and space of an apartment with the convenience, RA staff support, and programming of a traditional residence hall.
All apartments house a total of 4 students
- 2 bedroom furnished apartment (2 double rooms)
- 3 bedroom furnished apartment (1 double room, 1 double-as-single room, and 1 single room)
- Common living room complete with study spaces
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove/oven, and dishwasher
- Convenient parking right outside your apartment - 1 spot per apartment; permit required, additional parking on street or in the towers parking lot
- Cable TV
- Internet access
- Full bathroom - cleaned by custodial staff on a scheduled basis
- Free laundry facilities - 1 room per building Large exterior storage closet
- Bike storage (racks and hooks)
Student Mailing Address:
_____ Julia Martin Drive Apt ____
Bozeman, MT 59715
Freshman Apartments Front Desk:
Freshman Apartments Residence Hall Association (RHA):
Freshmen Apartments RHA offers many activities and events to get the students involved. Life of the Party is the Freshmen Apartments' traditional event that offers residents a Vegas themed night. With multiple Vegas card games, a mocktail bar, a Photo Booth, and a live DJ, Life of the Party gives residents a night they will never forget.
Office Phone: 406-994-2661
Originally from Billings, Montana, Ryan graduated from Montana State in the spring of 2015 with a Bachelor of Science in Bioengineering and a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering. While a student, he worked for Residence Life as a Resident Advisor for two years and as an Assistant Resident Advisor for a year as well. Ryan is excited to continue working in the residence halls and helping others enjoy their time at MSU.
In his free time, Ryan enjoys exploring beautiful Bozeman and the surrounding area, relaxing with family and friends, reading a good book, and traveling.
Names are listed from left to right starting in the front row
|Emily Martin||Conservation Ecology||Florence, MT|
|Marcus Jolovich||Electrical Engineer||Billings, MT|
|Elissa Taylor||Exercise Science||Libby, MT|
|Rachael Scott||Conservation Biology||Sacramento, CA|
|Taylor Burback||Community Health||Morgan Hill, CA|
|Eli Tianse Abeles-Allison||Film||Washburn, WI|
|Tommy Kulus||General Engineering||Sartell, MN|
|Conor Mooney||Financial Engineering||Austin, TX|
|Zach Murphy||Exercise Science||Missoula, MT|
|Henry Arend||Computer Engineering||Anchorage, AK|
|Ryan Huntington (Resident Director)||Billings, MT|