Freshman Apartments are single gender apartments situated in the Julia Martin complex situated near Miller Dining Hall and the Hedges Complex. Freshman Apartments offer the independence and space of an apartment with the convenience, RA staff support, and programming of a traditional residence hall.
All apartments house a total of 4 students
- 2 bedroom furnished apartment (2 double rooms)
- 3 bedroom furnished apartment (1 double room, 1 double-as-single room, and 1 single room)
- Common living room complete with study spaces
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove/oven, and dishwasher
- Convenient parking right outside your apartment - 1 spot per apartment; permit required, additional parking on street or in the towers parking lot
- Cable TV
- Internet access
- Full bathroom - cleaned by custodial staff on a scheduled basis
- Free laundry facilities - 1 room per building Large exterior storage closet
- Bike storage (racks and hooks)
Student Mailing Address:
_____ Julia Martin Drive Apt ____
Bozeman, MT 59715
Freshman Apartments Residence Hall Association (RHA):
Freshmen Apartments RHA offers many activities and events to get the students involved. Life of the Party is the Freshmen Apartments' traditional event that offers residents a Vegas themed night. With multiple Vegas card games, a mocktail bar, a Photo Booth, and a live DJ, Life of the Party gives residents a night they will never forget.
Office Phone: 994-2661
Ryan Drake is in his 2nd year as Resident Director at Montana State University. Born and raised in Highland, Indiana, he comes to MSU with 6 years of Residence Life experience, starting at Saint Joseph’s College in Rensselaer, Indiana where he also received his Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education Teaching in 2010. Ryan received his Master’s in College Student Personnel from Arkansas Tech University in July of 2014.
When he is notworking, you can catch him cheering on his beloved Chicago White Sox,
as well as the San Francisco 49ers, Utah Jazz, and BOBCATS!
Names are listed from left to right starting in the front row
|Emily Martin||Conservation Ecology||Florence, MT|
|Marcus Jolovich||Electrical Engineer||Billings, MT|
|Elissa Taylor||Exercise Science||Libby, MT|
|Rachael Scott||Conservation Biology||Sacramento, CA|
|Taylor Burback||Community Health||Morgan Hill, CA|
|Eli Tianse Abeles-Allison||Film||Washburn, WI|
|Tommy Kulus||General Engineering||Sartell, MN|
|Conor Mooney||Financial Engineering||Austin, TX|
|Zach Murphy||Exercise Science||Missoula, MT|
|Henry Arend||Computer Engineering||Anchorage, AK|
|Ryan Drake (Resident Director)||Highland, IN|