The Headwaters Complex offers co-ed style living environments in two, three, and four bedroom arrangements. The living option provides students with an increased level of privacy while maintaining the convenience of on-campus living.
- 2 bedroom with shared bathroom
- 3 or 4 bedrom with common area, kitchenette, and shared bathroom
Special Living Options:
- Gallatin Hall is only available to students who have lived in the MSU residence halls a minimum of one academic year, and successfully completed 24 credits with a minimum GPA of 2.0. Community involvement/contribution and past discipline records are also considered.
- Madison and Jefferson Halls are open to students who have lived on campus at MSU for 2 semesters.
- Private bedrooms
- Common living area and kitchenette (in the three and four bedrooms)
- Microwave oven
- Study nooks
- Clubhouse and kitchen
- Convenient parking
- Free cable TV
- Direct and wireless internet access
- Bathroom that is shared by no more than four people.
Student Mailing Address:
200 Madison/Jefferson/Gallatin Hall, Room ____
Bozeman, MT 59715
Headwaters Complex Front Desk:
Office Phone: 406-994-3132
This is David's 4th year as a Resident Director at Montana State University. David is originally from San Diego, CA. He completed his bachelor's degree in Cell Biology and Neuroscience from Montana State University spring 2013. David is currently working on his Master's in Adults and Higher Education.
While David is going to be working in Headwaters, which is the sophomore and above housing, he is excited to work closely with students from across campus.
Some of David's hobbies include: cooking, fishing, video games, and spending time outdoors.
Names are listed from left to right starting in the front row
|Ryan Hauck||Microbiology||Helena, MT|
|Geoff Miller||Business Management/Entrepreneurship||Boise, ID|
|Bekah Weaver||Nutrition Science||Whitefish, MT|
|Kara Jenkins||Business Management/Entrepreneurship||Federal Way, WA|
|Megan Emter||Nursing||Big Timber, MT|
|Shauni Tighe||History||Calliope, QLD|
|Kendall McDonald||Broadfield Social Studies||Hamilton, MT|
|Brandon Molland||Construction Engineering Technology||Fargo, ND|
|Ryan Drake||Bachelors: Physical Education; Masters: College Student Personnel||Highland, IN|
|David Aderholdt||Masters: Adults and Higher Education||San Diego, CA|
|Nick Staffileno||English Teaching & Finance||Billings, MT|
|Elliot Hagan||Financial Engineering||Billings, MT|
|Audrey Stoltzfus||Civil Engineering||Bozeman, MT|
|Arica Avila||Masters: School Counseling||Sierra Vista, AZ|
|Todd Jennings||Political Science/Philosophy/Certificate in Leadership||Billings, MT|
|Brandt Seitz||Mechanical Engineering||Helena, MT|
|Tonya Johnston||Film/Minor in Religious Studies||Roundup, MT|
View Larger Map