Welcome to the Headwaters Complex Application!
Our application requires you to sign into our system; the email we use is your preferred email address. If you do not know your preferred email address you can log in to MyInfo or contact the Residence Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org; 406-994-2661.
The Headwaters Complex Application is a very specific application for those sophomore & above students requesting to live in the suites. There are certain requirements that students must meet in order to qualify to live in the Suites as stated below:
- Lived in the MSU Residence Halls for at least 1 academic year
- Minimum of 24 credits completed
- Minimum of 2.0 GPA or higher
- Community involvement and past discipline record will be reviewed and considered
New Headwaters Complex Residents
Current Headwaters Complex Residents Requesting to Return
- Complete the Housing Application
For additional information regarding the Headwaters Complex see the hall page.