1. Open Outlook Express.
2. From the "Tools" menu (on menu bar) choose "Accounts"
3. Select the "Mail" tab and click on the "Add" button and select "Mail".
4. The first screen that appears will ask you for your "Display Name". Enter your actual name here; for example: John Smith.
5. Click on the "Next" button.
6. The next screen will ask for your email address information. Be sure to select the option that says "I already have an email address that I would like to use" and type in your email address (for instance, email@example.com, if you have a MyMail or other campus account, a CS account would require firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. Click on the "Next" button.
8. The next screen asks for your "Email Server Names".
9. Select "Pop3" for the type of incoming mail server.
10. Your incoming mail server will be mymail.msu.montana.edu (a CS account would call for esus.cs.montana.edu)
11. Your outgoing mail server will be mail.resnet.montana.edu.
12. Click on the "Next" button.
13. The next screen requests your account name and password. Your account name will be your username assigned to you when you created your account.
14. The password is an optional part of the setup. By entering your password and checking the "Save password" box, you will not have to enter your password each time you check mail. If you are concerned about privacy/security do not check this box.
15. Click on the "Next" button.
16. The final screen tells you that you have successfully created your mail account for Outlook Express. Click on the "Finish" button and then click on "Close" to close the "Internet Accounts" window.