Sigma Phi Epsilon prides itself on being different. The Montana Beta chapter of SigEp
- encourages all members to be involved with at least one other
campus organization, although most are involved with more than one.
- promotes the open discussion of the responsible and proper use of
alcohol. In addition, the SigEp chapter house as well as SigEp sponsored events are without alcohol.
- understands that academics come first and has proven this by
having the highest cumulative GPA of any fraternity at MSU (Fall 2013: 3.30 GPA) and having
been recognized on the national level for academic achievement.
- fosters the devotion to community service and the
support of local, charitable organizations.
Awards and Achievements
- SigEp was awarded the Chapter Home of the Year and Member Development awards at the Carlson Leadership Academy.
- SigEp was awarded the Academic Excellence, New Member Academic Excellence, and Community Service Excellence awards from Montana State University.
- SigEp brothers Jake Losinski and Ryan Schwab received the Fraternity Member of the Year and New Member of the Year awards from Montana State University.
- SigEp alumnus Bruce Zignego and Brian Kassar received awards for Alumni and Advisor Excellence.
The SigEp Montana Beta chapter house, which recieved it's third chapter house of the year award from the Carlson Leadership Academy this year.