Supervisors play an integral role in the safety and productivity of the employees throughout campus. We are here to help you maintain safe working environments, and work through any injuries or incidents that may occur. Here are some tools and resources that may be beneficial for you:
- Supervisor Safety Orientation - A class for you regarding must know information on safety hazards, and assessments to maintain a safe working environment and protect employees and visitors from injuries.
- Tail-gate Kits - Quick 5-10 minutes talks regarding various topics to keep safety at the front of your employees' minds.
- Report an Injury of an employee
- Report Incidents - including non-employee injuries, vehicle damage, and cyber/data security incidents.
- Downloadable Training Roster - Blank training roster to record trainings, and to submit to SRM.
If you operate machinery in a lab, please visit our Industrial Safety page which will outline safety requirements.