The following Tail-Gate Kits have been developed for you to spend 5-10 minutes on a topic with your crew in regular meetings. Regular brief discussions of safety topics has been statistically shown to reduce injuries. Please print off and use any of these, and if you would like to request a topic, please contact the Training and Development Coordinator.
- Download - AED (Automated External Defibrillator) Tailgate Talk
- Download - ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) Tailgate Talk
- Download - GHS (Globally Harmonized System - Hazard Communication) Tailgate Talk
- Download - Heat Stress Tailgate Talk - Hot Temperatures, Injuries and Illnesses
- Download or Online - Walking in Winter Conditions Tailgate Talk