MSU-Bozeman Classified Employees Personnel Advisory Committee Minutes
June 10, 1998
- Present: Diane Allen, Jill Allison, Carol Bittinger, Patti Ford, Connie Hupka, Dianne Kramarich, Cec Mann, Helen McFaul,
Bluette Phillips, Sharon Townsend, Nancy Topel
- Absent: John Batson, Kathy Griffith, Patty Gunderson, Darcy Halpin, Lloyd Hansen, Pam Lingenfelter, Sheron McIlhattan,
Karla Mills, John Recktenwald, Dawn Watkins
I. Old Business
- No minutes were taken at the May presidential review meeting led by the Commissioner of Higher Education
(Dr. Richard Crofts).
- A letter will be sent to Dr. Richard Crofts thanking him and also asking for next year's goals for President Malone.
- Carol Bittinger will put the CEPAC budget goals on the www.
- Patti Ford reported there will be no Wellness activity classes as of 7-1-98. Classes will be picked up by
II. New Business
- LRPB (Cec Mann) - Cec said the revised Long Range Plan has been sent to President Malone.
- Design Review Board (Sheron McIlhattan) - No report.
- Traffic Appeals (Jill Allison) - No summer meetings.
- Affirmative Action (Darcy Halpin) -No report.
- Benefits Committee (Pam Lingenfelter, Patty Gunderson & John Batson) - No report.
- Employee Wellness (Diane Allen) - No report.
III. Members Concerns
- We need to check on how many CEPAC members are on the University Governance Committee.
- We need to make sure there is a classified person on the new Budget Committee.
- Connie and Dawn are thinking about resigning from CEPAC, due to the amount of work they have to do this year on
the Banner 2000 project.
- Jill Allison will check on the new elections.
- Helen McFaul nominated Bluette Phillips for the Benefits Committee since Pam Lingenfelter is resigning
from that committee. It was seconded by Cec Mann. Pete Boharski had also requested to be considered for
this committee. Both names will be sent to President Malone.
- Bluette volunteered to take over the secretary duties in the fall, if needed.
- Because of conflicts with summmer schedules, CEPAC will not meet in July or August.
The next meeting will be September 9 at 9:00am in the President's Conference Room.
Helen McFaul (for Dawn Watkins)