CLASSIFIED EMPLOYEE PERSONNEL ADVISORY COMMITTEE MINUTES: May 8, 2002
New Memeber: Bonnie White, Student Health Center- 5573 email@example.com
- Kerry Evans - 3738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Stafford - 2107 email@example.com
- Sharon Pielaet - 5428 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy Topel - 2661
- Josie Jewett - 4270 email@example.com
- Dawn Watkins - 3651 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Wise - 2921 email@example.com
- Deanna Topp - 4549 firstname.lastname@example.org
The April 10, 2002, minutes were approved and seconded.
Standing Committee Reports
Affirmative Action - Sharon Pielaet
The Committee has not met.
Benefits Committee - Verna Badgley - absent
Dawn Watkins reported that the Choices (insurance package) needs updates returned to Payroll by may 20, 2002.
Employee Wellness - Diane Allen - absent
Strategic Planning and Budget Committee - Betsy Centa - absent
Traffic Appeals - Dan Wise
70 appeals at the last meeting.
University Planning Board - Rose Waldon - absent
Space Committee - Rose Waldon - absent
CEPAC met with Dick Crofts, Commissioner of Higher Education, on President Gamble's review on April 17, 2002. Members present were:
Sharon Pielaet, Ray Byerly, Josie Jewett, Dan Wise, Deanna Topp.
The meeting was very open and comments were exchanged. Dee read a memo from Rich Stafford in his absence.
- Map: CEPAC members that met with Candy Holt - Map Coordinator in April were:
Rich Stafford, Dan Wise, Sharon Pielaet, Rose Waldon
Constructive comments and ideas were discussed. Candy will be invited to CEPAC's Oct. 9th, 2002, meeting. We hope that all CEPAC members will attend.
- The only new CEPAC member that attended the May meeting was Bonnie White.
- Kerry Evans asked for comments regarding the recent Employee Recognition Ceremony. Few members attended. Start the presentations earlier. Maybe the ceremony could be held at a different time of the year.
- Institution Research updates the CEPAC website.
- Carol Shannon at ITC updates the CEPAC list serve.
- Richard Stafford will attend the May 23 Board of Regents meeting to be held in Dillon.
- September will be on the 11th in the Bradley Conference Room, Willson Hall at 9 a.m.
New Officers will be selected at that time.
NEXT MEETING SEPTEMBER 11, 2002 IN THE BRADLEY CONFERENCE CENTER AT 9:00AM