President Cruzado is soliciting nominations for the 26th annual Montana State University Employee Recognition Awards (different name - Golden Spirit?), which recognizes exemplary service or contribution to the Department, the College, or to the University. Five recipients will be selected and will receive a $500 cash award and commemorative pin presented at the University’s Annual Awards Ceremony event held on date. Additionally, recipients will have their name displayed on a centralized plaque. Anyone may nominate an individual for this award; an individual may nominate himself/herself.
Eligibility and Criteria:
All permanent professional (non-faculty) or classified employees of MSU in Bozeman are eligible for consideration. Nominees must have demonstrated exceptional performance in the following criterion:
- Candidate makes significant contributions to the teams’ efforts and morale.
- The service, project, or product of this entrant improves and/or enhance quality.
- The work produced clearly improves and/or enhances a process(s) or productivity.
- Customers’ needs and expectations are noticeably exceeded.
- Nomination Form (provided below).
- Submitted forms will be directed to the Employee Recognition Committee Chair.
Nomination Forms are to be sent no later than date.
The recipient will be selected by a Committee appointed by Human Resources.