Dear MSU Faculty and Staff,
We would like to remind you of the Student Early Alert referral service offered by the Office of Student Success. Please complete the web referral form if you have concerns about a student’s:
- class attendance
- test scores (particularly D&F’s)
- homework assignments (incomplete, or poorly completed)
- class interaction/engagement
Please use this link to submit names: http://www.montana.edu/msuinfo/classrolls. Click here to see our frequently asked questions.
If you would prefer to send your information in an Excel spreadsheet format, please email the document (password protected) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, for security reasons, please call the office at 994-7627 with your password. If you have any questions, you may call the office.
The goal of the Office of Student Success is to support the effort of improving MSU’s student retention and graduation rates. Services and programs include SmartyCats Tutoring, FYI and 2YI, ChampChange, Student Success Workshops, Return to Learn, and Student Success Advising. The office is located in SUB 177 (next to the Bobcat Grill). More information may be found on-line at www.montana.edu/success, or by calling 406-994-ROAR (7627).
Get More Help
- Academic Advising
- Disability Services
- Dean of Students
- Native American Studies
- Re-entry Services
- Veteran Services
- 2/3 Manage Your Fear of Tests 700
- 2/3 Reading at the University Level 700
- 2/3 Career Development for Veterans 700
- 2/4 Resume & Application Tips to Score a Federal Job 700
- 2/4 Sack Lunch Seminar: The Warming Center: Your Community's Homeless Shelter 700
- For more information visit www.champchange.com
See more events...