Dear MSU Faculty and Staff,
We would like to remind you of the Student Early Alert referral service offered by the Office of Student Success. Please complete the web referral form if you have concerns about a student’s:
- class attendance
- test scores (particularly D&F’s)
- homework assignments (incomplete, or poorly completed)
- class interaction/engagement
Please use this link to submit names: http://www.montana.edu/msuinfo/classrolls. Click here to see our frequently asked questions.
If you would prefer to send your information in an Excel spreadsheet format, please email the document (password protected) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, for security reasons, please call the office at 994-7627 with your password. If you have any questions, you may call the office.
The goal of the Office of Student Success is to support the effort of improving MSU’s student retention and graduation rates. Services and programs include SmartyCats Tutoring, FYI and 2YI, ChampChange, Student Success Workshops, Return to Learn, and Student Success Advising. The office is located in SUB 177 (next to the Bobcat Grill). More information may be found on-line at www.montana.edu/success, or by calling 406-994-ROAR (7627).
Get More Help
- Academic Advising
- Disability Services
- Dean of Students
- Native American Studies
- Re-entry Services
- Veteran Services
- 3/5 Focus to Finish 700
- 3/5 Help! I'm Still Undecided! Finding a Career That Matches Your Skills & Interests 700
- 3/5 Letters & Science Distinguished Speakers Series, Philip Boyland 700
- 3/7 Women's Basketball: MSU vs. University of Montana 500
- 3/7 Men's Basketball: MSU vs. U of Montana 500
- For more information visit www.champchange.com
See more events...