Are you ready to return to complete your degree? The Office of Student Success is here to help you return to MSU with the Return to Learn program. We've specifically designed a program to assist individuals who have left MSU before graduation (for any reason) to complete their degree. We provide support navigating the ropes to re-register, arrange financial aid, evaluate academic standing and even choose a major should you want to make a switch. We’ll also help you develop a personalized career plan by combing your interests, abilities and values with majors offered at MSU.
Did you know MSU now has an on-line degree program in Liberal Studies? That's right, you don't have to return to beautiful Bozeman, MT to complete your degree. Call us, and we'll be glad to share more details about the Liberal Studies degree program.
Return to Learn services available to you from pre-enrollment, during your academic career and beyond:
- Student Success Advising
- Overwhelmed or confused about the re-enrollment process? Your advisor will help you navigate the process and make sure you are on the right path to degree completion. Click here to view the Return to Learn checklist.
- Been out of school for a while? Brush up on your study skills with your Student Success Advisor who will help you identify your unique learning style and the study strategies that will work for your specific needs.
- Has it been tough transitioning back to college life? Transitions can be difficult and your advisor can help you through the tough spots.
- Not sure where to go for help? Your advisor will help connect you to important campus services and resources.
- To set up an appointment, call 994-ROAR (7627).
- Career Coaching. We partner with Career, Internship & Student Employment Services to help you explore your options.
- Explore degree and career options with your Career Coach. When working with a Career Coach, you may also take the Strong Interest Inventory (a $20 value) for free to ensure you are on the right track with major selection and career planning.
- Need help getting a job? Register to use MyCatCareers.com, a free online job portal for current students and alumni. Your coach can help you with your resume and cover letter.
- To make an appointment, call 994-4353.
- SmartyCats Tutoring
- Need some extra help in your classes? Sign up for a free SmartyCats Tutor.
To find out more about this program email us at email@example.com, give us a call at (406) 994-ROAR (7627), or stop by 177 SUB; we’d love to meet you!
Get More Help
- Office of Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Dean of Students
- Student Accounts
Career Internship and Student