What's New at MSU for Summer 2014
This summer, look for additional offerings of high demand fall and spring courses as well as the debut of several totally new courses.
Try a new activity this summer and earn academic credit for it. Get involved and be active!
- ACT 115 - Soccer, 1 credit
- ACT 163 - Race Training 5/10 K, 1 credit
For additional activities courses, see the Special Summer Courses section. Registration for activities courses are through the Registrar. For more information contact Abbey Keene, Recreational Sports and Fitness, (406) 994-6278 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This mixture of new and established courses will challenge your creative mind!
- AMST 202RA - The Arts in America, 3 credits
- ARTH 406 - Roman Art and Architecture, 3 credits
- ARTH 491 - Special Topic: Art Now, 3 credits
- ARTZ 491 - Special Topic: New York Field Study, 3 credits
- FILM 381 - Studies in Film: The Musical, 3 credits
- FILM 481 - Advanced Studies in Film: Quentin Tarantino - The Cinema of Cool, 3 credits
- FILM 494-01 - Seminar: Film and Photoboarding, 3 credits
- FILM 494-02 - Seminar: After Effects Bootcamp, 3 credits
- FILM 494-03 - Seminar: Experimental Cinema, 3 credits
- PHOT 494-01 - Seminar: Small Town Documentary, 3 credits
- PHOT 494-02 - Seminar: Landscape Photography, 4 credits
- PHL 327 - Aesthetics and the Arts, 3 credits
The following established courses have been offered previously during the academic year but for the first time will also be offered this summer.
- ECIV 331 - Engineering Hydrology, 2 credits
- EGEN 310R - Multidisciplinary Engineering Design, 3 credits
- EMEC 103 - CAE I - Engineering Graphics Communications, 2 credits
- ETME 310 - Machining and Industrial Safety, 3 credits
New! Look for this symbol throughout this website for information on new courses.