THIS PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION - 2014 UPDATES COMING SOON
This summer, look for additional offerings of high demand fall and spring courses as well as the debut of several totally new courses.
Activities courses return to Summer Session! Try a new activity this summer and earn academic credit for it. Get involved and be active!
- ACT 105 - Weight Training, 1 credit
- ACT 106 - Beginning Tennis, 1 credit
- ACT 107 - Beginning Running, 1 credit
- ACT 150 - Beginning Yoga, 1 credit
Registration for activities courses are through the Registrar. For more information contact Abbey Keene, Recreational Sports and Fitness, (406) 994-6278 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This mixture of new and established courses will challenge your creative mind!
- ARTZ 491-01 - Ceramic Design: Prototype to Production, 4 credits
- ARTZ 491-02 - Web Design for Creative Professionals, 5 credits
- GDSN 376 - Screenprinting for Design, 5 credits
- FILM 481 - Advanced Studies in Film, 3 credits
- MUSI 101IA - Enjoyment of Music, 3 credits (online only)
- MUSE 591 - Effective Teaching Strategies for Instrumental Music Education, 2 credits
The following established courses have been offered previously during the academic year but for the first time will also be offered this summer.
- CSCI 112 - Programming with C I, 3 credits
- EGEN 335 - Fluid Mechanics, 3 credits (both online and on-campus sections)
Please refer to the Special Summer Courses section for more information about the courses listed above.
New! Look for this symbol throughout this website for information on new courses.