Telephone Services provides University administrative telephone service to MSU faculty and staff. Faculty and staff arrange for telephone service through their department's telephone coordinator.
Request a service
Please use the Telephone & Network Service Request [TNSR] form to request any of the following services or equipment:
- Activate network data jack
- Disconnect service (phone, voicemail, data)
- Make directory additions or changes
- Move existing phone
- Order new phone service
- Order equipment (phones, headsets, cords and cables)
- Order voicemail
- Upgrade an existing service
For large wiring projects please contact Cindy Tirrell ( ITCwiring@montana.edu).
- Basic Fee Schedule
- Desktop Phone Models & Accessories (info & prices)
- Telecommunications Wiring Guidelines
- Phone User Guides
- Troubleshooting Guide
Report a phone issue
Please use the Telephone Problem Report Form to report a phone issue.
A technician will be dispatched within 4 hours.