- Mineral Rights and Royalty Interests: Importance for Rural Residents and Landowners Choices 29(4): .
- Experiential Gains with a New Technology: An Empirical Investigation of Hydraulic Fracturing. Agricultural and Resource Economics Review.
See RePEc for more published papers.
- Can Legal Horn Trade Save Rhinos? (w/ Michael t' Sas-Rolfes)
- U.S. Private Oil and Natural Gas Royalties: Estimates and Policy Considerations (with Randal Rucker)
You Can't Drag Them Away: An Economic Analysis of the Wild Horse and Burro Program(with Vanessa Elizondo and Randal Rucker)
- Measuring the Effects of Natural Gas Pipeline Constraints on Regional Pricing and Market Integration
(with Roger Avalos and Randal Rucker)
- The Effects of Oil and Gas Fiscal Regimes on Exploration and Production Decisions (w/ Andrew Stocking)
- Analysis of Landman Compensation Surveys (w/ Forrest Aven, Jr.)
See SSRN for working (and some published) papers.
Work in Progress
- Oil & Gas Royalties (with Jason Brown and Jeremy Weber)
- Productivity Effects of Hydraulic Fracturing (with Charles Mason)
- Economics of the Percentage Depletion Allowance (with John Horowitz)