- Frackonomics: Some Economics of Hydraulic Fracturing Case Western Law Review 63(4): 1337-1362
Non-Regulatory Approaches to the Environment: Coasean and Pigouvian
(w/ Spencer Banzhaf and Kurt Schnier) Review of Environmental Economics and Policy 7(2): 238-258.
See RePEc for more published papers.
- Can Legal Horn Trade Save Rhinos? (w/ Michael t' Sas-Rolfes)
- Measuring the Effects of Natural Gas Pipeline Constraints on Regional Pricing and Market Integration
(with Roger Avalos and Randy Rucker)
- You Can't Drag Them Away: An Economic Analysis of the Wild Horse and Burro Program
(w/ Randy Rucker & Vanessa Elizondo)
- Carbon Offset Use in the EU ETS (w/ Jason Pearcy & Nathan Braun)
- Prior Appropriation and Water Quality
- Effects and Incidence of Exploration and Production Taxes for Oil and Gas
See SSRN for working (and some published) papers.
Work in Progress
- Fiscal Regime and Oil & Gas Production (w/ Andrew Stocking)
- Analysis of Landman Compensation Surveys (w/ Forrest Aven, Jr.)
- Learning from the Landman: Transaction Cost Lessons from Oil and Gas Leasing
- An Incremental Revolution: Development of Hydraulic Fracturing