Non-Regulatory Approaches to the Environment: Coasean and Pigouvian
(w/ Spencer Banzhaf and Kurt Schnier) Review of Environmental Economics and Policy 7(2): 238-258.
- The Role of Ownership in Environmental
Performance: Evidence from Coalbed
Environmental Management 52(6): 1503-1517.
See RePEc for more published papers.
- Can Legal Horn Trade Save Rhinos? (w/ Michael t' Sas-Rolfes)
- U.S. Private Oil and Natural Gas Royalties: Estimates and Policy Considerations (with Randal Rucker)
- Measuring the Effects of Natural Gas Pipeline Constraints on Regional Pricing and Market Integration
(with Roger Avalos and Randal Rucker)
- The Effects of Oil and Gas Fiscal Regimes on Exploration and Production Decisions (w/ Andrew Stocking)
- Analysis of Landman Compensation Surveys (w/ Forrest Aven, Jr.)
- You Can't Drag Them Away: An Economic Analysis of the Wild Horse and Burro Program
(w/ Vanessa Elizondo & Randal Rucker)
- Effects and Incidence of Exploration and Production Taxes for Oil and Gas
See SSRN for working (and some published) papers.
Work in Progress
- Productivity Effects of Hydraulic Fracturing (with Charles Mason)
- Economics of the Percentage Depletion Allowance (with John Horowitz)