Online Service - QuikPAY
QuikPAY is an online billing and payment system that allows users to view bills, print bills and make payments online via credit card and e-check. All bills and statements will now be sent to the student's MSU e-mail account. Students MUST check their e-mail account regularly! The system is convenient, easy to use, and secure.
- view your bill electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the internet
- pay your bill electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the internet through e-check or credit card
- authorize third parties to view and pay the bill, such as a parent, guardian or sponsor
- be notified when a new bill has arrived
- view your current bill plus a history of bills online
- access and print a PDF of the paper bill anytime
- confirm your payment immediately
- Parents can have the ability to view and pay the electronic bill through their own access. Students must first set up parents as Authorized Payers in the QuikPAY system before they are able to access the system.
- receive an automated email with the login name informing them that they have been authorized
- be required to contact the student for their temporary password
- receive an email notifying them that the online bill has been sent each billing cycle
- Students need to log into their MyINFO account with their user ID and password, and select Electronic Billing and Payment. On the Web Bill click on the QuikPAY link. Once logged into QuikPAY students may then establish an Authorized Payer account & temporary password to allow a third party (i.e. parent) to make online payments on their behalf.
- Parents: Students must first set up parents as Authorized Payers in the QuikPAY system before they are able to access the system. If your student has set you up as an Authorized Payer, then you can access your account at the following URL: https://quikpayasp.com/montana/msubz/sa/authorized.do Remember if you have forgotten your password, your student can reset the password from their QuikPay account.