- What services does Campus, Planning, Design & Construction offer?
- If I need to get building signs and directories, where do I go?
- I need a campus map such as the ADA Access Map, Campus Construction Map, Campus Aerial Photo, Campus Utilities, Emergency Blue Light Phone map, where can I get these?
- How do I get a construction or renovation project started?
- How is space managed and distributed on the campus?
- What is the difference between project funding and spending authority?
- Why do University buildings cost so much?
- What is the FCI and how is it used to evaluate building conditions?
- What is deferred maintenance?
- What is University Facilities Planning Board (UFPB) and how do they oversee public space and campus facility development?
- If I want to fundraise for a major project, how do I start the process?
- What is the Long Range Building Program (LRBP) and how is it used to fund projects?
- What is the Long Range Campus Development Plan (LRCDP) and how does it affect the development of campus?
Do you have constructive ideas for how we might improve our services? We'd like to know what you think.
Design & Construction
Montana State University
PO Box 172760
Bozeman, MT 59717-2760
Tel: 406 994-5413
Fax: 406 994-5665
Location: Rm 113, Plew
Email Walter Banziger