MSU's Facilities Condition Inventory application has recently won the APPA Effective and Innovative Practices Award.
FCI is an audit tool used to manage facilities operations, maintenance, and expansion across the MSU campus. The FCI application was adopted by most Montana state agencies in the late 1990's, as a means to identify and monitor the state's deferred maintenance liability. Most recently, the FCI program was adopted as the fundamental methodology for the state of Montana's 2007-2008 K-12 Facility Assessment of public schools.
The FCI Application is offered on an "as is" basis. No warranty, expressed or implied, is offered for the FCI application. The FCI Application requires Microsoft Access 2003 or 2007 (not included).
- FCI Application Download
- FCI Installation Instructions
- FCI User Manual (included in application)
- K-12 FCI Audit Form
Download Troubleshooting Tips
If the download fails to start or complete successfully, please try the following adjustments to your Windows Internet settings:
- Click on the Internet Explorer Tools drop-down menu, and choose Internet Options. You may also change Internet settings by choosing Internet options from the Windows Control Panel.
- Choose the Security Tab.
- Click on the Trusted sites check mark.
- Click on the Sites button.
- Enter the following link in the "Add this website to the zone:" box: http://www.facilities.montana.edu. Then click the Add button.
- Uncheck the "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone" check box.
- Click the close button.
- Click the OK button.
- Try to download the FCI Application again.
- Please feel free to call us if you continue to have problems downloading the application. (See Contact Us box.)