The MSU-Bozeman Campus Historic District (24GA1893)
- Approved December 24, 2013 – National Register of Historic Places
- Boundary - W. College St, S. 11th Ave, W. Grant St and S. 6th Ave.
- Comprises 89.3 acres in the core of campus
- First Historic District for Montana State University
- Contains 30 contributing buildings, 6 contributing sites, 3 contributing objects; as well as 11 non-contributing buildings, 3 non-contributing sites, 3 non-contributing objects
- A designed cultural landscape that includes an urbanized forest of 26 species of purposely planted coniferous and deciduous trees, circulation networks that feature views and vistas.
Read more at MSU Today
|Cultural Resource Consultant MS Jessie Munn