National Conference on Undergraduate Research
The National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR) is an annual conference where students from across the country gather to present the results of their research and creative works. It is open to undergraduate students conducting research and scholarship in all academic disciplines.
This year, MSU-Bozeman is hosting this exciting event! Usually, the Undergraduate Scholars Program (USP) provides logistical & financial support and coordination for MSU students accepted to present, but this year ALL MSU students that are accepted to present can present for FREE!
How to Apply
- Abstracts must be submitted directly through the NCUR website.
- Online abstract submission opens Monday September 30, 2019
- The abstract submission deadline is Friday December 6, 2019. Please carefully review the abstract guidelines and consult with your faculty mentor for guidance and editorial assistance.
- Include USP's information, as follows, in the Undergraduate Research Office Coordinator Information section of the abstract submission form:
- Coordinator’s First Name: Rose
- Coordinator’s Last Name: Dormanen
- Coordinator’s State/Country: Montana
- Coordinator’s Institution: Montana State University, Bozeman
- Coordinator’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinator’s Title: Program Coordinator
- Coordinator’s 10 Digit Phone: 406-994-3561
For More Information
Please contact the USP office at 994-3561 or email@example.com, or stop by the main office at 121 A.J.M. Johnson Hall