Online Credit Card Processing
As a partnership with University Business Services, taking payments with a credit card through your university affiliated website is now possible through the Commerce Manager Service. Whether it is for the registration fees for a conference you are hosting or the purchase of merchandise that your office produces or anything in between we can provide you with a service that will meet your needs.
- Pay for a ride on the MSU holiday Airport Shuttle
- Purchase a MSU PFA "Go Cats" Blanket
- Register for a conference
- Sign up for a supplemental class during orientation
Costs associated with the service:
There is a $65 per hour development fee for creating the forms that support the Commerce Manager engine. Likely if your need is similar to that of an existing form the cost will be under $100.
Where to start:
- Contact Web and Digital Communications to start the process of setting up your own Commerce Manager instance.
- Complete and submit the application for authorization to process bankcard transactions.
- Select the "Online (Using a Web Page) and Commerce Manager" option.
- Put Jake Dolan as the in house web page design contact person.