Web Advisory Committee
FY 2013 Membership; Updated April, 2013
|Dolan, Jacob||Chair||University Communications|
|Falcione, Amy||Member||Alumni Foundation|
|Cousino, Christy||Member||Extended University|
|Van Voast, Jay||Member||Extension|
|Joyce, Jennifer||Member||Research/Planning & Analysis|
|Kipfer, Julie||Ex officio (voting)||University Communications|
|Goodall, Kaitlyn||Ex officio (non-voting)||University Communications|
|Schoessler, Jeanine||Ex officio (non-voting)||University Communications|
- Recommends policies and procedures for administering the MSU-Bozeman website to the Executive Director of University Communications;
- Reviews format and content standards for local Web pages and advises the Executive Director of University Communications about them;
- Advises ITC on Web-related products, applications, and services;
- provide a forum for sharing information among campus constituents about Web-related technologies, policies, and developments;
- alert the Executive Director of University Communications to Web-related issues with potential impacts on campus.
First Monday of the month at 3:00-5:00 p.m. in BTC 128F
Voting Members: One faculty representative, one student representative, one representative each from Extension, Libraries, Student Affairs, Provost, Research, Extended University, Alumni Association/Foundation, Admissions and Auxiliaries.
Voting Ex Officio Members: Director of Marketing, University Communications.
Non-voting Ex Officio: ITC representatives; Web Support Programmer, Web Communications
Length of Term
Two years, renewable
Appointed ByMembers are appointed by the Director of Web Communications.
Director of MSU Web Communications, University Communications
Executive Director of University Communications