Investing in people
We have a vision for our future that hinges on a single powerful ambition: to provide our students and faculty members with the resources and opportunities they need to succeed at Montana State and in the world.
Investing In Places
To continue to thrive, we must have a campus where students and faculty can interact, where facilities are integrated for collaboration, and where every learner is free to pursue research and discovery.
Investing in programs
To attract the best students and provide a world-class education, we must deliver enhanced learning opportunities, access to advanced thinking, and a stronger connection to the global community.
The people at Montana State University are the core of our institution. When we provide support for our students and faculty members, the impacts are felt on our campus, in our communities, across the state of Montana and beyond.
Ensuring access to a wider range of prospective students helps MSU build larger, more talented, and more diverse classes of graduate and undergraduate students who will be prepared for their futures.
- Montana Promise Scholarships
- Student Teacher Scholarships
- Advancing Healthcare in Montana
- Veteran Families Freedom Scholarship
- Return to Learn Scholarships
- MSU Scholarships
- Montana Stockgrowers Fellowship (PDF to come)
- Bobcat Athletics Scholarships (PDF to come)
- Honors College Scholarships
- Graduate School Fellowships
Securing support to recruit and build an outstanding faculty furthers groundbreaking research and offers our students access to leading experts and opportunities in their fields of interest.
- Animal and Range Sciences Chair (PDF to come)
- College of Nursing Endowed Chair
- College of Arts & Architecture Professorship (PDF to come)
- Montana Plant Sciences Chair (PDF to come)
- Visiting Professorship in Architecture (PDF to come)
- Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship Professorship (PDF to come)
- College of Education, Health & Human Development Visiting Professorship
- Voices of the West (Writer in Residence)
Mentoring, tutoring and other innovative programs provide our students with vital learning that occurs beyond the classroom, creating opportunities for them to excel academically, become more involved with efforts in their communities and pursue meaningful employment in their chosen fields.
Increasing the number of groundbreaking research and teaching projects initiated by faculty enables them to offer more unique learning opportunities to our students that more closely connect MSU to our communities.
Cutting-edge facilities and leadership centers will ensure that we embrace growing student enrollment and offer our increasingly diverse student body the access and learning spaces they need to succeed.
High-tech and fully adapted learning and leadership centers ensure that we embrace growing student enrollment and offer our increasingly diverse student body access to the classrooms, labs, and technology they need to succeed.
Our innovative, collaborative programs allow students and faculty to work together and gain exposure to a range of communities at home and around the world. These unique experiences offer enhanced perspectives and critical skills that our students take with them for the rest of their lives.
Service-learning experiences gained though programs help students develop critical traits they can carry with them into their lives after college. Expanding the opportunities for all students and faculty to take part in MSU’s outreach programs will foster powerful engagement experiences that create advantages for these communities and themselves.