Instructions for configuring MSU-Secure wireless network connections are basically the same for Mac OS versions 10.5 - 10.8. Versions 10.7 and 10.8 vary slightly and whenever differrences do occur they are shown in blue text.
Need Help? Visit the IT Services Desk in the Library Commons or contact them at 994-1777 | email@example.com.
- Click on the Airport ( Wi-Fi ) icon and select Turn Airport (Wi-Fi) On.
- Click the Airport ( Wi-Fi ) icon again and select Join Other Network.
- Enter the following information in the dialogue box that opens: (figure 3)
- Network Name: MSU-Secure
- Security: WPA2 Enterprise
- Click Show Certificate IF prompted (figure 4).
- Click the arrow next to Trust to expand drop-down menu (figure 5).
- Select Always Trust for When using this certificate (figure 6), then click
- Enter your laptop's username and password when prompted (figure 7)
- Enter your MSU Windows Domain username and password. (figure 8).