Follow the instructions below to configure Mac OS 10.7- 10.9 to connect MSU-Secure, MSU's encrypted wireless network.
- On the top menu bar click the Wi-Fi icon and then click Turn Wi-Fi On.
- Select MSU-Secure(fig. 2).
- Enter your NetID and password (fig. 3).
- Check the box next to Remember this network (red arrow).
- Click the JOIN button.
- Click the Continue button on lower right(fig. 4).
The Wi-Fi Menu will close and after a few seconds reopen (fig. 2).
If it doesn't simply click the icon again.
The Wi-Fi network authentication window opens (fig. 3).
If you are prompted to "Verify Certificate" (fig. 4) , proceed to step 4. If you are not prompted then you should be successfully logged on to MSU-Secure and can skip step 4.
You can verify your connection by opening the AirPort menu. A checkmark should be next to MSU-Secure.
If you receive any errors first check that your settings, NetID and password have all been entered correctly.
For additional assistance please stop by the IT Services Desk located on the first floor of the Library , call 994-1777 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.