Wonderlust courses run for several weeks. We also offer many one-time “Side Trip” events such as lectures or field trips. We have Book Clubs, Workshops, Special Events and the monthly Friday Forum.
Courses are usually lecture format but with plenty of time for questions and discussion. Clubs and workshops have a leader but are highly member interactive.
Benefits of Membership
$35 per year includes
- reduced tuition for courses
- free member-only Side Trips: lectures and field trips
- one pass each semester to bring a guest to a Side Trip event
- invitations to Special Events
- Friday Forum notifications
You Can Sign Up by
- registering online.
- coming to the reception where you can register in person.
- printing off and mailing in this form.
Friends of Wonderlust
The Friends of Wonderlust support our offerings through fundraising.