Tutoring is available as a free service to all MSU undergraduate students.
To schedule an appointment:
- Call 994-5315
- Stop by the Writing Center in Wilson Hall, Room 1-114
- Make an appointment online*
* Note: You must register before making your first appointment. You can then make, cancel, or modify appointments by logging into the scheduling system.
Tutoring takes place in:
Wilson Hall 1-114, Renne Library 1st Floor Commons, and North Hedges in Tutorial 4.
Research & Documentation
- The American Psychological Association (APA)
- The Council of Science Editors (CSE)
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- The Modern Language Association (MLA)