Support For Student Writers
One-on-One Tutoring: for student writers of all disciplines at any stage in the writing process.
Certified ESL Specialists: certified ESL tutors, supported by the Office of International Programs, available for English language learners.
Writing Groups: time, space, and a facilitator for any group of writers.
Online Tutoring: one-on-one tutoring in our virtual space. (Instructions for this are available here .)
Chat w/a Tutor: tutors online available to answer quick writing questions.
To Make An Appointment:
- Call 994-5315
- Stop by the Writing Center in Wilson Hall, Room 1-114
- Make an appointment online*
* Note: You must register before making your first appointment. You can then make, cancel, or modify appointments by logging into the scheduling system.
Tutoring takes place in:
- Wilson Hall 1-114
- Renne Library 1st Floor Commons
- North Hedges in Tutorial 4.
- The American Psychological Association (APA)
- The Council of Science Editors (CSE)
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- The Modern Language Association (MLA)