Please join us at the University of Montana in Missoula for the 2018 Montana WWAMI MCAT Summit on Saturday, September 15, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m, at the Skaggs Building, room 169.
Directions to the UM campus and campus maps are available here.
If you will be joining us from out of town and need a place to stay, we recommend the DoubleTree. We have a room block at the following rates: $155+tax for two queen beds per night. Room block will end 8/25/2018. Contact the DoubleTree at 406-728-3100 at 100 Madison St, Missoula, MT 59802
The conference is geared towards:
- Montana residents who are currently in a collegiate pre-medical tract with the goal of applying to medical school in the next 2-3 years
- Rising Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors in good academic standing who are are preparing for or thinking about taking the MCAT.
- Premed Advisors
- Post-baccalaureate students planning on applying to medical school
- Anyone with an eventual interest in med school is welcomed to listen in.
To view the 2018 conference agenda, please click here.
Sessions on the following topics will be covered during the day:
- Nuts & Bolts of MCAT - Sample Test
- The best preparation for the MCAT
- Pearls from Students & Advisors
- Application/Interview Process Advice
- Controlling Test-Taking Anxiety
- Job-shadowing connections/networking
Two $500 scholarships will be given away to Altius for the MCAT Mentoring Program
To register for conference click here: https://www.montana.edu/wwamiconferenceregistration/
Thanks to the generous donors and sponsors: