WWAMI Pre-Med Conference 2017
Please join us at Montana State University Bozeman for the Montana WWAMI Pre-Medical Conference on Saturday, October 21st from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m, Strand Union Building.
If you will be joining us from out of town and need a place to stay, we recommend the C'Mon Inn. We have a room block at the following rates: $105.59/single king and $114.39/two queen beds per night. Room block will end 9/20/2017. Contact the C'Mon Inn at 406-587-3555 at 6139 E. Valley Center Rd. Bozeman, MT 59718
The conference is geared towards:
- Montana residents who are currently in a collegiate pre-medical tract with the goal of applying to medical school in the next 2-3 years
- Rising Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors in good academic standing who are thinking of or preparing to apply to medical school. While the conference is open to anyone interested in a career in medicine, the topics will be most applicable to those further along in their post-secondary education.
- Premed Advisors
- Post-baccalaureate students planning on applying to medical school
- Click here for a presentation on Components of the Medical School Application Process.
- Click here for a presentation on Financing Medical School.
- Click here for a presentation on Medical School Interview Preparation.
Thanks to the generous 2017 donors and sponsors: