WWAMI Pre-Med Conference 2017
Please join us at Montana State University Bozeman for the Montana WWAMI Pre-Medical Conference on Saturday, October 21st from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m, Strand Union Building.
Directions to the MSU-Bozeman campus and campus maps are available here.
If you will be joining us from out of town and need a place to stay, we recommend the C'Mon Inn. We have a room block at the following rates: $105.59/single king and $114.39/two queen beds per night. Room block will end 9/20/2017. Contact the C'Mon Inn at 406-587-3555 at 6139 E. Valley Center Rd. Bozeman, MT 59718
The conference is geared towards:
- Montana residents who are currently in a collegiate pre-medical tract with the goal of applying to medical school in the next 2-3 years
- Rising Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors in good academic standing who are thinking of or preparing to apply to medical school. While the conference is open to anyone interested in a career in medicine, the topics will be most applicable to those further along in their post-secondary education.
- Premed Advisors
- Post-baccalaureate students planning on applying to medical school
To view the 2017 conference agenda, please click here.
For an overview of the breakout sessions, please click here.
- Components of the Medical School Application Process, click here for presentation.
- Financing Medical School, click here for presentation.
- Medical School Interview Preparation, click here for presentation.
- US Air Force
- US Navy
- Creating Your Personal Statement, click here.
- Loan Repayment Programs, click here.
- Diversity in Medicine, click here.
- MCAT Preparation, click here.
- MD PhD Program, click here.
- Pre-Med Research Experience
- Q&A on Financial Aid
- Residency Years
- PreMed Advising/WICHE/General Application Advice
Thanks to the generous 2017 donors and sponsors: