- Conducts research seminars at the tribal colleges by MSU faculty and others in biomedical and behavioral sciences
- Hosts spring workshops and campus visits to introduce tribal college students to the four-year campus;
- Provides funds to cover the cost of tuition and fees for MSU coursework to tribal college students during the summer months to improve students’ academic competitiveness and confidence;
- Provides students with research experiences in biomedical and related laboratories at MSU;
- Develops mentoring relationships between the student participant and an MSU faculty member in a related discipline;
- Provides tribal college faculty with opportunities for professional development, including support for travel to biomedical and related professional conferences, research supplies, and/or opportunities for collaborative research with MSU faculty;
- Provides on-campus support after students bridge from one campus to the other.