QUIZ FOR DIABETES CARE
All questions are True or False
- High blood glucose can make a diabetic's vision blurry.
- Glaucoma does not cause blindness.
- Diabetics need a special eye exam every year.
- Smoking does not increase the chance of getting retinopathy in diabetics.
- The only treatment for eye diseases is surgery.
- It is okay for diabetics to soak their feet.
- Diabetics need to have their feet checked by a doctor at least four times a year.
- It is okay for diabetics to cut their own toenails.
- Diabetics can go barefoot because all they need to do is watch where they are going.
- Diabetics should have their teeth cleaned every year.
- Diabetics should brush their teeth at least two times a day for five minutes each time.
- When diabetics become ill, they need to check their blood glucose level more often.
- Keeping up with vaccinations can prevent some sicknesses.
- Diabetics can keep track of their blood glucose levels in their heads since they only have to check their levels every once in a while.
- Walking does not count as an exercise.
- It is okay for diabetics to skip meals.
- When diabetics have a wound on their feet, it is advisable not to put a Band-Aid or tape on their foot because it may irritate it.
- Diabetics should check their shoes before they put them on.
- Diabetes causes heart problems.
- Diabetes does not damage the kidneys.
Answers to quiz