Things to Know
Conference and Event Services can help you arrange accommodations for your Conference participants, be it on campus or in a Bozeman hotel.
Montana Behavioral Initiative
June 15-19, 2015
Summer Orientation Housing
If you will be at MSU and are not directly attending a conference, but still need on campus housing between mid-May to mid-August, you will first need to be approved for housing. Please contact the Summer Conference Housing Office at 406-994-3690 for more information.
On campus lodging is available to conference and camp guests from mid May to mid August. We offer housing in select residence halls across campus:
- All rooms have twin beds, shared double rooms and private single rooms are available.
- All buildings are traditional style residence halls, meaning that there is a community bathroom down the hall.
- Buildings do NOT have air conditioning.
- If you have room, bringing your own fan is recommended.
- Front desks are staffed 24 hours a day.
- Fresh bed linens (sheets, blanket, pillow), towels and soap are provided upon arrival.
- Bathrooms are conveniently located on each floor.
- Lounges and laundry facilities in each residence hall.
- Laundry cards, fans, refrigerators and parking permits are available at the front desk.
- Laundry Cards - $5
- Fans - No charge (first come first serve)
- Refrigerator - $10 per week, with the maximum cost being $30
- Parking Passes - $3.00 per day (weekends are free)
- Attendees requesting assistance or special services may contact the desk at any time.
- Smoking is prohibited on the MSU campus.
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited in all areas except by persons of legal age in private quarters.
- Please review the following housing policies to ensure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable stay.
- Complimentary linen exchange
- 24 hour front desk services
- Area information
- Fans (first come first serve)
- Refrigerator rentals (first come first serve)
- Parking pass sales
- Laundry facilities
- Lobby and lounge areas
- Computer labs
- Mail services
Things To Know
What we provide:
- 24 hour front desk service
- Linens, pillow, towel, and soap are provided
- Check-in time is anytime after 1:00 pm
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
- Special arrangements must be made in advance of the conference date to alter these times.
- Arrivals after 10pm will need to ring the front desk of the hall they are checking into.
- Will be issued upon check in.
- Lost keys present a security risk for the residence halls.
- Lost keys or keys not returned will result in an immediate lock change for which you will be charged $48.
- Headwaters Suite residents will be charged a rekey charge for each door in a suite (approximately $250).
- Bent or damaged keys are $10.
What to Bring:
- Alarm clock
- Shower slippers
- Portable fan
- Guest receiving mail while staying at a Residence Hall should have senders address it as shown below. The more information listed on the envelope, the more timely receipt of mail to the hall.
- Mail should be address in the following way:
Attn: Front Desk
Date of Conference
**100 or 200 Hall Name
Bozeman, MT 59717
Attn: Front Desk
June 5-10, 2007
200 North Hedges Hall
Bozeman, MT 59717
**100 applies to the Hannon, Hapner, Johnstone, Langford Halls
**200 applies to the Roskie, North Hedges, South Hedges, Headwaters Suites
- If you are bringing a laptop, there is WIFI in all private and public areas of the residence halls.
- Public access computers are available throughout the Renne Library and Strand Union Building on campus.