International Travel Fellowships
File name: "http://www.montana.edu/wwwdb/Intl/study_abroad.htm"
BRACKEN INTERNATIONAL AND ARMISTEAD FELLOWSHIP
The MSU College of Business is pleased to offer fellowships to College of Business students for international activities. We anticipate awarding up to five fellowships of approximately $1,000 each for international activity to occur academic year 2012-2013.
Bracken International and Armistead Fellowship Application
Criteria for Eligibility for Bracken International Fellowship
- Activity must involve travel to a foreign destination
- Formal admission to College of Business by time of travel
- Activity must have a substantial academic component (e.g. study abroad, internship, summer program)
- Strong academic performance at MSU and the College of Business
- Strong justification for participating in the activity, including a demonstrated commitment to international business education and professional development
- Enrollment at MSU during the term of your international activity (this can be arranged in a variety of ways)
Study Abroad Opportunities can be viewed at www.montana.edu/wwwdb/Intl/study_abroad.htm
THE BEST APPLICANT WILL:
- Be a Business major pursuing an International Business Minor
- Have a GPA of at least a 3.0
- Have good reasons for wanting to participate in the program
- Have a strong recommendation from a faculty member
For more information, please contact Linda Ward, 457 Reid Hall, 994-1995, email@example.com.