International Travel Fellowships
File name: "http://www.montana.edu/wwwdb/Intl/study_abroad.htm"
BRACKEN INTERNATIONAL AND ARMISTEAD FELLOWSHIP
The MSU Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship (JJCBE) is pleased to offer fellowships to business students for international activities. We anticipate awarding up to five fellowships of approximately $1,000 each for international activity to occur academic year 2013-2014.
Bracken and Armistead International Fellowships Application
Criteria for Eligibility for Bracken International Fellowship
- Activity must involve travel to a foreign destination
- Formal admission to JJCBE by time of travel
- Activity must have a substantial academic component (e.g. study abroad, internship, summer program)
- Strong academic performance at MSU and the College
- Strong justification for participating in the activity, including a demonstrated commitment to international business education and professional development
- Enrollment at MSU during the term of your international activity (this can be arranged in a variety of ways)
Study Abroad Opportunities can be viewed at www.montana.edu/wwwdb/Intl/study_abroad.htm
THE BEST APPLICANT WILL:
- Be a Business major pursuing an International Business Minor
- Have a GPA of at least a 3.0
- Have good reasons for wanting to participate in the program
- Have a strong recommendation from a faculty member
For more information, please contact Linda Ward, 457 Reid Hall, 994-1995, email@example.com.